If you are looking to lower your current interest rate or if you are looking to consolidate debts
or obtain cash from your equity, it may be a good idea to refinance now while rates low.
Refinancing your mortgage could:
Lower your monthly payment Lower your interest rate
Lower your loan term Turn home equity into cash
Eliminate PMI Pay-off or consolidate debts
This is where selecting the right professional to guide you becomes paramount. Did you know that most people turn to their local bank, rather than an Independent Mortgage Professional? Well what you might NOT know is that an Independent Mortgage Professional is often the best choice and
they are able to offer you more loan options than a bank.
What differentiates an Independent Mortgage Professional from a bank?
INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE PROFESSIONAL (Broker)
- Licensed mortgage expert - consistently undergoes continuous training and adapts to industry changes quickly.
- Specializes in mortgages only.
- Partners with several lenders to offer multiple loan products, allowing you to chose the best option.
- Often offers lower rates and cheaper costs due to less overhead.
- Not required to be licensed and are not held to the same standards and regulations as brokers in terms of testing and ongoing training.
- Offer many other loan products (auto, boat, etc.), so mortgages are not their main focus.
- Only able to offer limited loan products they have in-house - may not be the best fit for your needs.
- Often offer higher rates than brokers.
- Slower to adapt to change due to large organizational operations.
CALL GLOBAL UNITY MORTGAGE TODAY AT (860)872-9479, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website now !